Cases for Legal Costs
The advocates at GWS have been involved in a number of important costs cases, including:
- Marbrow v Sharpes Garden Services Ltd (SCCO) July 10 2020
- Hailey v Assurance Mutuelle Des Motards (SCCO) March 5 2015
- King v Thames Water Utilities and Transport for London (Wandsworth County Court) December 15 2011
- Collet v Smith & Anor  EWHC 90208 (Costs) (20 May 2011)
- King v Thames Water Utilities & Transport for London (SCCO) April 14 2011
- Priest v CMT Engineering Insulation Ltd (SCCO) July 13 2009
- Brady v Rec-Tech Leisure Ltd (Tunbridge Wells County Court) April 24 2007
- Brierley v Prescott (SCCO) March 31 2006
- Gaynor v Central West London Buses Ltd – October 2005 [decision overturned – see  EWCA Civ 1120]
- Haines v Sarner (SCCO) April 27 2005
- Lewis v Royal Shrewsbury Hospital (RCJ) (SCCO Case Summaries) No.15 of 2005
- Pirie v Ayling (SCCO) February 18 2003
"I would never hesitate to recommend GWS to a client"
"genuine experts in high value costs litigation"
"Great technical knowledge regarding all aspects of costs"
"GWS is a professional outfit that provides a comprehensive service to its clients. I find the team approachable and accessible"
"a well run firm which offers a quality service"
"high quality, quick, cost-effective and practical advice"
"GWS have always provided a first rate service in the many years I have dealt with them"
"We have always been impressed by both the speed at which they have dealt with our matters and the expertise they have bought to sometimes complex issues."
"I have instructed GWS for many years and have always received excellent service and advice"
"A prompt and efficient service with substantial savings achieved in most cases"